Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The More Layers, The Better!

I remember back in the 90's when the skirts over pants were a big hit. I actually even remembering owning a pair of pants that already had a skirt attached to it. Guess what? This coming season it's all about that yet again. As seen from the Prada, Louis Vuitton and the Marc Jacobs collection they clearly transformed the look from hipster to more classiness. I think this look definitely takes guts to pull off and you need to be extremely careful at the way you layer your outfit, not to come out looking as if you've worn your whole closet. 


Here are some looks:

Louis Vuitton

Chanel

Chanel

Prada


Who can pull off this look better then the layering expert herself ? Here she is the one and only Leandra Medine from the Man Repeller.


Sweater: Cut 25
Skirt: Tibi
Jeans: J brand



I am sure most of you have these moments, where you go into a shop and find something pretty unique and immediately buy it, only till it gets shoved somewhere at the end of your closet and you completely forget about it. This is precisly what happend to me. I bought this Missoni pants/skirt a couple of months ago and while I was organizing my closet a couple of weeks ago, I found it and deicded it was about time I wore it. 







Shoes: Chanel
Belt: Chanel
Bag: Celine
Top: Maje
Pants/skirt ensemble: Missoni

No comments:

Post a Comment