Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fifty shades..





Summer is the perfect occasion to start a new book! You are much more relaxed, with less obligations and have more time in your hands. Nothing makes time go faster while you tan with a great book in your hands! A few months ago a friend recommended to me that I read Fifty shades of grey, I ordered it through amazon and as soon as summer started I began to read it. I completely fell in love with it and directly purchased the next two parts!  It is one of the new york time's best sellers, sold more then 40 million copies world wide! I will admit, that when I first started reading it, I thought it was a little too intense for my taste and did not really know what all the fuss was about on this book. However I forced myself to finish the first book, and it only got interesting for me towards the last few chapters. Each book is better then the other. So, for those of you who are looking for a book you simply cannot put down, I highly recommend this trio. The story is about a college student who meets a successful business man, and their crazy love life. I won't go much further as I do not want to ruin it for those of you who plan to read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment