Monday, December 3, 2012

Smokey cat eyes

 I wanted to share with you one of my favorite make up looks. The smoky cat eye look. I guess it could be due to my heritage, where most of the make up is emphasized on the eyes. This look is extremely seductive and can work for almost every occasion. I would suggest this look mostly for the evening rather than the day as it could come off looking a little extreme. However I have seen some friends of mine who are able to pull it off perfectly during the day. There are many different ways of how you can apply this look. Depending on weather you are looking for a dramatic look or something more subtle. I was never gifted at putting make up on. Perhaps because I start using make up and a late age. However I recently learnt how to do this look, although it really took me a while to learn. The more you practice the better you will get, so do not give up!





No comments:

Post a Comment