Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Some Fall essentials

Yesterday my friend and I were sitting in Starbucks, enjoying out lattes as it suddenly started to pour with rain. I kept thinking to myself "If only I had worn my trench coat." Luckily the weather calmed down after 40 minutes. With Autumn here, it is most probable that it will start raining more often so I later kept thinking to myself that I needed a new trench coat. Where better to buy from, then the one and only Burberry! This brand has been known for it's trench coats and is a must have in every person's closet. Kind of like a little black jacket. They are a classic and never go out of style. What do you guys think? I remember a time where Burberry was a big no no for me, but lately I have been really liking their collections.








Why not add some more life into your wardrobe and purchase a pair or two of print jeans? From leopard print, zebra or even dantel? Lately plain jeans have become a little bit boring and I have been seeing so many printed jeans.











Speaking of prints, I have come to realize that baroque clothing is definitely happening. I love the prints, it somehow reminds me of my Turkish roots.  Perhaps because the print reminds me of carpets and wall papers that you tend to see a lot in Turkey. What do you guys think?





This is a trend you cannot escape! You might have tried to avoid it, the thought of wearing sneakers with a skirt or dress might have grossed you out at the start, yet I am sure you got sucked into it, just like everyone else. I even see mothers and grandmothers in sneakers. Luckily for us, this fall our feet no longer needs to suffer! It's all about comfort yet looking stylish. As most of you have seen, sneakers with a little heal are a must have. You get to look a little taller, however it feels like you are in flats. You look stylish and are comfortable at the same time. It's a win-win situation.










Having a bad hair day? Not to worry, this fall it's all about hats. From red, blue to black you name it.  Keeps you warm and of course looking fabulous.







No comments:

Post a Comment