Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years eve hair styles

New Years eve is just around the corner!  It's time to start writing down your new years resolution! I for one have decided to try to start blogging more often! Things have been pretty hectic so I have not found much time to post, however starting from now, i promise i will try to be more dedicated to my blog. With that said, my family is throwing a huge new years eve party. Thankfully, my dress, shoes and accessories are sorted and I have not left it for last minute (as usual.) What's left is deciding on the make up I want to do, but just before that I have to think of the hair style I want to get done. I know that I have done a post about hair styles not too long ago but this is a little different and more along the elegant/events side. I have prepared a little post on different hair styles I was thinking about having done and that I find would most fit this event. Hopefully some of these hair styles might inspire some of your. I, on the other hand am having such a dilemma deciding on what I want..

Braids have always been one of my favorite styles. I think if you have long and pretty think hair, then you can definitely pull of this look. Weather it's a side braid or a simple thin braid on the side it can work perfectly. I always love lose hair with a small braid either on the side, or that goes through your head.



I always attempt for this hair style, I feel that it adds more volume to your hair and makes it more playful. It is very classy and when you look back to your photos in a few years, you won't regret having this look



Marylin Monroe has been a major icon in our world, from fashion, make up and hair styles. Many celebrities have tries to pull off this hair do. If you are daring and not scared to end up looking like a poodle, I highly recommend this look. It's very tidy and creative. (I am seriously considering trying this for myself)



Buns are seen in almost every event. A nice up do, will show off your face more.  You could go for a simple bun or if that seems too boring for you, you could have a braid combined with a bun. How creative, I must say. Make sure to add some nice earrings as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment