Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jennifer Behr

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have always adored head pieces. I have always adimired the hippy or more indian look to it. I was lucky enough to discover a brand called Jennifer Behr, while doing some shopping in Saudi. I was very amazed with the different styles she had. Made delicately with swavrovski crystals. I kept thinking to myself "Why have I not hear of this label before?" But more importantly "Why am I only discorvering it now?" Her items are very unique and will defenitely make a statement. Can be worn with elegancy or with a more casual chic outfit.I recently purchased an Indian inspired headpiece and cannot wait to wear it. The collection also has a lot of different hair accessories.


http://jenniferbehr.com







No comments:

Post a Comment