Friday, January 18, 2013

Most comfortable bags

If you are the type of person who has a busy schedule and is always jumping from one place to another and has a lot of stuff to carry in their bags such as your wallet, agenda, phone, make up, etc.. Then I guarantee that the bags picked below would fit all of your essentials and are very comfortable to walk around in throughout the day. Here are my top 5 picks for the most comfortable and useful bags a girl can own.

1) Balenciaga:

This bag is perfect because it goes with almost everything. It is the type of bag you can throw around, carry to go to meetings and university. I usually use my balenciaga when I go to university, the spa or run quick errands. When I tend to be in a rush, this is the first bag I take out. It fits all my essentials perfectly. I use to be a balenciaga addict at the time, always wanting to buy them in different colours. However I have calmed down on my balenciaga phase.




2) Proenza Schouler ps1:

My dad makes fun of this bag whenever I wear my Proenza Schouler, saying that it looks like a school bag. In a way it is true, it really does look like a school bag, but that is the whole style of it. I love this bag and I really want to get another colour because throughout the time that I have had it, I have seen how useful it is to me. Can be with a very casual look or more dressed up. It is also very useful while travelling because it contains a lot of small sectors and pockets to fit different things. This bag comes in different sizes. I have the clutch and the medium size, I am thinking to obtain the biggest size.


3)Celine:

As spoted these Celine bags are everywhere. Not only are they beautiful and fashionable they are also very handy. These Celine luggages are very spacious and will definitely fit everything and you will most likely even have extra space, so the bag does not look too bulky. I feel that the handle on this bag is very comfortable and even the opening of it is simple, which I really love.


4)Hermes birkin:

Have to go to work, then have a lunch date? Not sure of what to wear? A person can never go wrong with a birkin bag. It is very classy and timeless and of course never goes out of style and has many historical roots to it. This bag is for sure a luxury to own.


5)Givenchy:

I have realized how much I love this bag of mine.  This bag literally fits everything I want, and looks amazing. When I first got it, I was not sure if i liked it or not, but towards time it grew on me. I absolutely love it. To add on, I never have to worry about it getting ruined due to the patent leather making it perfect for those rainy and snowy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment