Sunday, March 3, 2013

Honey face mask








You have dry or sensitive skin? No, you do not need to go to the pharmacy to purchase a special type of cream, nor do you have to leave your house for that matter. I have heard a lot about trying home remedies for your skin and one of my favourite trials was honey. Yes that's right straight from the bottle onto your face. You do not need to mix it with anything. Simply take out a small amount and apply it evenly on your face. I suggest leaving it on for about 15 to 30 minutes but make sure your face is perfectly clean before you apply it on. For a better effect try to make sure your honey is "raw" which means that it is not heated or processed. The more natural, the better it is for your skin. Luckily for me, I love the taste of honey and include it in a lot of my meals such as in my tea, toast and porridge but if you are not one for the honey eating then this could be a great way to compensate for it. Honey has a lot of antioxidants and helps rejuvenate skin. It also cures acne scars and makes the skin more radiant. You can repeat this treatment from once to twice a week.





No comments:

Post a Comment