Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hair crisis

Ever wake up in the morning and realize that your having a horrible hair?  Or you just realize that you have to be somewhere but you do not have time to go to the hair dresser? Welcome to the club. When such days do occur worry not! There are always solutions for them. I have found 3 different hair styles which are extremely easy to do and which is not time consuming at all.


The bun:






This look is very timeless and elegant. Pulling your hair back, allows more concentration on a person's features and could be quite refreshing for a change. Simply pull your hair back and some mouse, jell, or other styling products to keep it in shape.













The side pony tail:








This look has a girly twist to it, compared to the back bony tail which could be a bit more "boyish." Add some earrings and try increase some volume to the sides and your good to go. You could also add accessories such as a headpiece to make it less simplistic.









The back braid:








Okay, here's my little secret. I tend to cheat with this look a lot. It is physically hard for me to braid my hair completely by myself. Therefore i start off by tying my hair in a pony tail, making sure that there is nothing on the way. After doing so I start to braid my hair and attach is with a hair tie.


No comments:

Post a Comment