Tuesday, November 27, 2012

White out-Winter Coats

Who said you can't wear white in winter? Even though it still hasn't snowed in Geneva (However I do have this feeling deep down inside that it will start to snow sometime soon) Why not blend in with the snow? Haha just kidding. However I do think it's a must have and does take some courage to pull off properly. I suggest mixing it with tones of bordeaux, grey or brown to balance it out. Some of you might be as bold as Chiara Ferragni from the blonde salad and just dress in white from head to toe.

P.S: It's all about the baggy look, as if you stole your boyfriend's coat. I really think that we are living in a tomboyish phase lately.

P.P.S: I'm also totally loving the baby pink coat from Jil Sander which is also pretty lose style.



Valentino

Miu Miu

Esteban Cortazar



Sportmax

Chloe



Jil Sander


Chiara Ferragni

No comments:

Post a Comment