Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dario's


 I used to always complain about the fact that Geneva never had a variety of choices when it came to restaurants. However this is where I am wrong. I think that when you live in Geneva, you are simply so used to going to the same places over and over again that you do not really try to explore new options. The other day I came across an Italian Restaurant located in Eaux Vives called 
Dario's. It is by far one the best Italian restaurants I have eaten in. From the fresh burratta served with honey, aubergines stuffed with parmigiana cheese, meat balls in tomato sauce and ravioli's in balsamic sauce with truffles and cheese. Definitely mouth watering. The restaurant has such a romantic vibe to it, lit simply by candles. The only minus part of it, is that it is pretty tiny. However the food really does compensate for it. Two thumbs up!




Rue de Montchoisy
1207 Genève

Tel. +41 (0)22 700 75 07 



No comments:

Post a Comment