Wednesday, October 24, 2012

High school reminiscing

I've always had a huge obsession for bags. I feel like it is the most essential accessory a girl must have. A bad choice of a handbag could lead to a totally catastrophe to a well put together outfit. It's not like shoes or a top where one can turn a blind eye to.  Today I was browsing through the net looking at new stuff until something caught my attention. I couldn't stop seeing backpacks and satchels. I know that the Cambridge satchel bag was everywhere a couple of seasons ago, but I was pretty astonished to see that even Chanel has incorporated the satchel bag to their collection. The only satchel style bag I love is my Proenza Schouler one. My dad kept making fun of me saying how it looked like a school bag, but that is the whole concept and style of it. It's perfect for all the high school kids, who would look extremely stylish in a Chanel backpack and not look silly at all. I keep wishing that this trend was in when I was still in high school. What do you guys think about this trend? Are you loving it or hating it? Many people can pull this look off and look flawless. Take the Olsen twins for example. They totally rock the Chanel backpack. However I think it is a little too daring for my taste. reminiscing 

Chanel

Chanel

The row

Mulberry


No comments:

Post a Comment