Sunday, October 14, 2012

Le Palais Oriental

Montreux is definitely one of my favorite places to visit in Switzerland. Mainly because I have a lot of my childhood memories there. Each time I go to Montreux I must visit one of my favorite restaurants called "Le Palais Oriental." I highly recommend a visit to this restaurant if you happen to be in the area. Trust me, it is worth the drive. Their menu includes a wide mix of different cuisines ranging from Iranian, Lebanese, Moroccan and even Indian. For as long as I remember, this restaurant has held up it's standards and always managed to stay on top. The staff are very friendly and the owner always walks by to make sure everything is in order. It is extremely cozy and with beautiful interior design, facing the lake. You really get the "Oriental vibe" when you walk in.


For further information, you can visit their website

http://www.palaisoriental.ch/





No comments:

Post a Comment