Monday, February 25, 2013

Dolce and Gabbana Autumn/ Winter 2013/14

I was extremely eager to see the Dolce and Gabbana collection, as for the past 3 years it has been one of my favourite brands when it came to dresses. I love how feminine and fitted a lot of the dresses are. Each season I always manage to get surprised and drawn into the patterns and creativity of each dress. It really does feel like it was done with delicacy. Last summer I fell in love with an embellished dress, but unfortunately I was not able to find my size anywhere since we all know how fast these dresses go. I was so happy to see that for Autumn/winter there is still a lot of embellished pieces, a lot of colour and originality.The collection has a lot of variety in it from red lace to sequin to mosaic designs.  All I can say is Amazing. I wish I could have everything! Here are some of my favourite looks:




















No comments:

Post a Comment