Monday, February 18, 2013

TOPSHOP UNIQUE AW13-14

During my time in London, I managed to attend the the Topshop Unique show with a friend of mine which took place at the Tate museum. The show started off with the beautiful Cara  Delevigne  as she made her way through the run way. The start of the show included a lot of patent and dark colours that gave out a "gothic" feel to it.  To add on there was a lot of long long skirts and patent pants. Later on it slowly shifted to a lot of patterns. This was the part that caught my attention more, I started to see more reds combined with black. Finally,when I least expected it shifted to my favourite colours. Pastels! Baby blue and baby pink. Finally something not too dull and to brighten up the cold season. I felt so drawn into this pink sequin skirt that I feel the need to purchase it. Very practical and extremely girly! All in all if I am being truthful I did expect to see a little better pieces however I still remain impressed with the collection.











No comments:

Post a Comment