Thursday, February 21, 2013

Huge clutches

Who said clutches should only be worn in the evening? I must admit I highly disagree with that statement. The practically of huge clutches really impresses me because it can literally fit everything you need, so it's basically like a bag, simply carried differently. Sometimes you don't feel like carrying a huge bag so why not wear a clutch during the day instead for keeping it on reserve for the evening?  I find that it looks very chic and makes a person look confident. You could wear it on several occasion; maybe from running to meetings or simply a quick lunch date. You don't have to be very dressed up to wear your clutch, in fact I love the simplicity of the outfit such as boyfriend ripped jeans, a plain t shirt and perhaps a leather jacket or blazer and heels. The clutch adds the perfect touch to it. Here are some of my favourite ones.

Proenza Schouler

Christian louboutin

Proenza Schouler

The Row

Alexander Mcqueen

Valentino
Emilio Pucci


No comments:

Post a Comment