Saturday, January 5, 2013

Brighter than sunshine

I've always found that the colours red and fuchsia go perfectly together. It is by far one of my favorite summer colours. Imagine walking by the beach wearing a floral dress or symmetrical patterns in those colours. I can picture it perfectly. . I remember when I first saw Sarah Jessica Parker and Emma stone wearing a combo of pink and red together. It literally blew my mind. Who would have thought that those two colour ensembles would make such a hit? I might admit it was risky but it paid off well in the end. Since then, I have been obsessing over these two colours together and I have been seeing more and more items with those two colours combined together.





Here are some of these colour combinations I found online. Of course you can always buy separate pieces and combine them together just as seen above.


Lady Dior



Eugenia kim

Rag and Bone


Missoni

Helmut Lang

Lanvin

Agent Provocateur

Alexander Mcqueen

Charlotte Olympia

Christian Loboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment