Sunday, January 27, 2013

Perfect strap on bags

After doing a little bit of research and looking and many different models, I have decided upon 2 different strap on bas that I think are the most practical. At first I was not sure if I like this Celine trio bag, thinking that it was nothing special. However you should not under estimate it's size. This little bag contains 3 little detachable compartments and can fit more then what you think, making it very practical and stylish at the same time.






One can never go wrong when it comes to Chanel. This little pouch perfect for a daily basis when you simply want to carry your essentials, such as money, credit cards, lipstick and phone. Can be worn from day to night. This bag comes in a lot of different models and several different colours, however what I really like is it's main concept.



No comments:

Post a Comment