Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ear gear

After spending a very relaxing vacation in Saudi where I got to enjoy the warmth, it's back to reality for me. I am headed to Istanbul for a few days just before Geneva. I am shocked to see the weather conditions there where it is constantly snowing. Now here's a little thought, most of us have hats and scarfs to cover ourselves during such cold weather, but what about the most essential part, which is our ears? For instance, my ears tend to freeze pretty quickly and it is always good to have them warm. I find ear warmers extremely cute, definitely a must add to my shopping list. It's a great compromise for those who hate hats. Since Uggs are one of my favorite shoes in winter, perfectly warm and I cannot begin to explain how comfortable they feel, especially on those lazy days; I presumed their ear warmers would do the same job. Here are some different colored ones I found:




No comments:

Post a Comment