Friday, January 4, 2013

Vintage







I above all love vintage things. No wait let me rephrase that. I am obsessed with vintage things. From jewelry, bags, shoes, furniture you name it! I am lucky enough to have had such a stylish grandmother. I would always find myself in her closet sitting there for hours and hours trying on dresses and bags. I feel like a little girl playing dress up. I also love buying vintage pieces which are timeless and always classic such as Chanel and Hermes. They can always be passed down from generation to generation. I received my Hermes Constance from my grandmother, and the model hasn't changed much from the recent models. I feel that every vintage item has a story behind it. Each piece has went through some moment, whether it's good times and bad times. If you are superstitious just like I am, you might think that certain items bring you luck. I might do a post later on, when I have more time in my hands about the vintage things I own which consists of a majority of jewelry and clothes.

For now here are my current wish list:

1)YSL earrings, as seen on Samantha from sex and the city:


2) Fendi Crocodile tote, as seen on Ashley Olsen


3) Chanel vintage scarf







If anyone knows a great vintage store in Geneva or anywhere else in Europe, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment