Tuesday, February 5, 2013

KIEHL'S AVOCADO EYE CREAM

It is always important to keep our skin hydrated at all time, we might remember to always apply our face cream or hand cream but sometimes we forget one of the most important areas to keep hydrated. That's right, it's our eyes. This sensitive area can become very dry especially in winter and to be able to look fresh it is essential to always apply cream on it. I have read reviews that once you reach your twenties this is the time to start using eye cream if you want to preserve your youth as you get older. I am a huge Kiehl's fan. All my shampoos and face creams are from there. The other day I went to purchase shampoo again and the sales lady put some eye cream testers in my bag. As I went home, I did my usual facial cleansing and decided to give the cream a try. I loved it! Made from natural products that does not harm your skin, this cream contains avocado that really tends to hydrate perfectly without making it look shiny at all. I am very picky when it comes to creams as I have sensitive skin. I strongly recommend this cream if you also have sensitive skin and very dry skin under your eyes.





http://www.kiehls.ch/fr/visage/soins-contour-des-yeux/creamy-eye-treatment-with-avocado.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment