Saturday, February 2, 2013

YSL RED LIPSTICK

I have tried many different red tones and even though I tend to put away my YSL lipstick, it always manages to come back to my life. I think over time all the red lipsticks I have tried, have not satisfied my needs as much as my YSL. It is perfectly mat and gives the perfect touch to my complexion. If you have the same skin tone as me (Dark) and have dark hair then I strongly recommend this lipstick. It is perfect for the night out. Red lips can come off a little tacky sometimes if you are not careful with how you apply the rest of your make up. I strongly suggest going with a soft make up then apply the red lip stick so you do not look "over the top." Red lips are also perfect if you are in a rush and you do not have much time to dress up or make an effort with your make up. Just applying red lipstick will make it look like you really took your time. Trust me I have done this numerous times.






No comments:

Post a Comment