Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love is in the air

Hello everyone! Happy St Valentine's day. The day to celebrate your love for your partner and friends in General. Due to the fact that it's St Valentine's day I totally thought of the love bracelet for some reason. Since I was about 16 years old, I remember how much I fell in love with the Cartier love bracelet. Many people simply see it as a simple bracelet that is stuck to your arm. However there is a true meaning behind it. It symbolizes love because when an individual gives it to his/her partner, he/she locks the bracelet to their arm and keeps the screw driver, which means that they belongs to each other and that their love is eternal.  There are many different models of the love bracelet, ranging from no diamonds, to half diamonds and full diamonds. You could also get yellow gold, white gold or rose gold. I feel like theses bracelets are an addiction. Once you get one, you want another one. The good thing is that these bracelets are not bulky at all, so if you wear more than one it actually looks pretty nice. I already have 2 and I am considering to get myself a third one. Besides, these bracelets are always a classic. The only problem some people have experienced with these bracelets is by losing the screw, however I had a recent visit to cartier and their new love bracelet the screw driver does not come off completely which makes it more secure. If you are not interested in the love bracelet you can check out the "Love collection" online which is ranges from rings, necklaces, etc..

P.S There is a whole love collection as well, from rings, necklaces, etc..

P.P.S: It makes a great St v gift for your loved one








No comments:

Post a Comment